Find out how to have your own Solo Exhibition with your portfolio available to visitors from all over the world.
• Who Can Apply?
Our projects are open to artists of all ages, all countries and all mediums (paintings, sculptures, textiles, photography, digital art and more). You do not have to be a professional or established artist to submit your application. Emerging artists, students and artists with no academic qualifications are more than welcome to share their work with us and exhibit in our virtual exhibitions, as much as everyone else.
• How to Apply | 'Virtual Solo Exhibitions'
If you want to apply for your own virtual show, then please send us the following information: - Your name as you want it displayed. - The title of you exhibition. - Send the Artworks of your choice via WeTransfer.
- There is no deadline to apply. You can send us your application whenever you are ready and you will be notified with the results within one to three weeks. - The theme of our shows is open and the artists can select their strongest artworks to show to our Curators and of course to our audience. All styles are permitted (abstract, figurative, nudes, portraiture, still life, minimal and more).
All participants will be included in a campaign of promotion in order to help them reach new audiences from around the world.
• Fees / Commission
- It is completely free for everyone to submit their application. If you get selected, then a small contribution will be required in order to cover the expenses of the project. - We work as a collective so your contributions will not just help us keep being active, creative and productive but it will also allow us to offer working positions to other artists so they can work on projects related to their field of expertise. - Lastly, it is very important to consider that we do not take any commission from the sales. The funds from the sold artworks go back to the artists 100%.
Growth Your Audience
All participants will be included in a campaign of promotion in order to help them reach new audiences from around the world. Some of the features that the participants will get are the following:
- Social Media Stories / Posts. - Personal Exhibition Page with your CV and your Social and other personal Information. -S.E.O Ready Pages to gain the maximum Organic Traffic from Google and other Search Engines - Thousands Daily Visitors from Around the World
The fees have been calculated according to the expenses of each project:
- Solo Virtual Show 1 Month: 250€
- 20 ArtWorks - Personal Exhibition Page - Posts / Stories from our Official Account - S.E.O Ready Page & Personal URL - Thousands Daily Visitors from Around the World
- Solo Virtual Show 3 Months: 600€
- 20 ArtWorks - 2 Personal Exhibition Pages - Posts / Stories from our Official Account - S.E.O Ready Pages & Personal URLs - Thousands Daily Visitors from Around the World
- Solo Virtual Show 1 Year: 1000€
- 20+ ArtWorks (Can Re-Upload) - Personal Exhibition Pages - Posts / Stories from our Official Account - S.E.O Ready Pages & Personal URLs - Thousands Daily Visitors from Around the World
*Please note that the fee is per artist and not per artwork. The fees for the exhibition do not include VAT and they are meant to cover all costs so no extra charges will be applied.